Monday, January 22, 2007

All because I have ‘THE DREAM’

I have a dream,
Yes, I have a dream.
To ride a car, so nice and cute
To glide on alloys and move on wheels

I have a dream,
Yes, I have a dream
To buy a land, and start to build
To walk on bricks I can call my own.

I have a dream,
Yes, I have a dream
To marry the lady, the gift of God
At home by five o clock, for a back to pat.

Reality they can be, yes even now
With these few zeros behind this “1”
Then, why do they still remain as dreams?
Hmm, It is just because I have THE DREAM

Yea THE DREAM, the superlative
To others a fuss, to me the crux
Beyond this borders to go for a fill
A fill of passion, the passion for knowledge

To throw the four-cornered cap
And shout He reigns, in the midst of colors
Of men and ladies, from far and near
Who has come to fill their tanks.

Now I know what other ones are - dreams
Should they challenge, they’ll be told what they are
And what they are likely to be till they serve their terms
All because I have THE DREAM

Olutoyin Daniel

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

WOW....you are so good with words...but not empty words ...words with so much vision, determination and will.
God be gracious to you and show you the way to achieve your dream.